Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Cake with a Dutch touch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cake with a Dutch touch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cake with a dutch touch recipe. To make apple cake with a dutch touch you only need 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Cake with a Dutch touch:
- Provide 100 grams of (dark) raw sugar.
- You need 1 of satchet vanilla sugar.
- You need 125 of cream butter.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 125 grams of flower (if self-raising flower, skip the baking powder).
- Use 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2-3 of good-sized apples (fresh-sour like Goudreinet/Golden Reinette).
- Provide of some normal sugar and cinnamon.
- Prepare 20-23 cm of springform.
- Use of optional :.
- Use 1/2 of lemon for the apples (some juice and the grated peel).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of 'speculaas spices' or cinnamon for the dough.
Steps to make Apple Cake with a Dutch touch:
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Soften the butter till almost liquid in a pan or microwave and put in a large round bowl suitable for mixing.
- Add the dark sugar with the vanilla sugar and mix smooth.
- Add the eggs one by one and mix smooth, if possible electrical.
- Mix the flower with the baking powder and salt (if you use the cinnamon or speculaas spices, mix them in now), then use a sieve to sieve it over the rest of the ingredients in the bowl.
- Now use a spatula to manually fold and mix it in together smooth.
- Peel the apples, remove the core and cut into pieces (if you use the lemon sprinkle the juice and grated peel over the apple).
- Grease the whole inside of the springform with butter and add some flower. Move the springform around so the flower shortly has touched the butter surface and sticks all around.
- Add the dough to the springform and try to make an even layer that touches the edges using the spatula or another suitable tool.
- Add the pieces of apple as one layer on top of the dough but make sure there is a 1cm free space all around the edges.
- Sprinkle a little normal sugar with cinnamon over the apples.
- Put in the pre-heated oven for 35 minutes.
- Let it cool down for 5 minutes, then remove spring.
- Ready to eat after another 40-50 minutes of cooling down.
- If you can manage to keep it longer than a day, put in fridge.
If you find this Apple Cake with a Dutch touch recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.