Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best For Cold Winter Days ☆ Piping-hot Oden Hot Pot ♪ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to For Cold Winter Days ☆ Piping-hot Oden Hot Pot ♪ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to for cold winter days ☆ piping-hot oden hot pot ♪ recipe. To make for cold winter days ☆ piping-hot oden hot pot ♪ you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make For Cold Winter Days ☆ Piping-hot Oden Hot Pot ♪:
- Get 1 of … [Oden dashi soup].
- You need 1600 ml of Water (including water to soak the kombu).
- Take 20 of cm piece Kombu.
- Provide 1 bunch of Bonito flakes.
- Provide 50 ml of ○ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of each ○ Soy sauce, sake.
- Use 1 tbsp of each ○Sugar, mirin.
- Use 1 of … [Ingredients].
- Get 1 of Eggs, beef tendons (required), octopus.
- Prepare 1 of Daikon radish, kombu, Mochi kinchaku.
- You need 1 of A variety of fish cakes.
Steps to make For Cold Winter Days ☆ Piping-hot Oden Hot Pot ♪:
- Rehydrate the kombu to soften and tie into knots. Use the soaking water for making dashi soup..
- Add water to the Step 1 soaking water and put a piece of kombu for the dashi soup. Bring to the boil and add the bonito flakes. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes over a low heat and turn off the heat. After the bonito flakes sink to the bottom, pour the dashi stock through a fine sieve..
- Boil the eggs and peel the shells..
- Cut the octopus into bite sizes and skewer..
- You can put the beef tendons and octopus to the dashi stock, but you will need a lot of time to cook through to tenderize. If you want to shorten the cooking time, put in a pressure cooker and cover with the Step 1 dashi stock. Cook for 20 minutes and add to the hot pot..
- Slice the daikon into thick rounds and cook in rice water (from the rinsing rice. Or you can use normal water, but it takes a while for it to cook through)..
- Pour boiled water over the fish cakes to get rid of excess oil. Cut into bite sizes..
- Make crisscross incisions on the surface of konyaku and cut into bite sizes. Put in a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Cook for about 5 minutes to get rid of the bitterness..
- [How to make mochi kinchaku] Blanch the aburaage quickly and cut one side to open up. Stuff mochi (about 1/4 of a rice cake for each aburaage) and tie with softened kanpyo bands (you could close the aburaage with toothpicks)..
- Add all the ingredients except the fish cakes and mochi kinchaku and simmer slowly (for 2 to 3 hours at least). Skim off any scum on the surface..
- Add fish cakes and mochi kinchaku and simmer for 10-30 minutes. Serve!.
If you find this For Cold Winter Days ☆ Piping-hot Oden Hot Pot ♪ recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.