Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys mulligatawny soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys mulligatawny soup, gf df ef sf nf using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 of large carrots, chopped.
- Take 1 of large white potato, diced.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of apple, chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of curry powder, strength to your taste.
- Take 1200 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mango chutney.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato puree / paste.
- Prepare 25 grams of sultanas.
- Get to taste of salt & pepper.
- Get 100 g of cooked basmati rice.
Instructions to make Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the chopped carrots, potato, onion, garlic and apple in it for 10 minutes until softening.
- Add the curry powder and stir in. Gradually add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the chutney, tomato puree and sultanas. Turn down to a low simmer and let cook for around 30 minutes.
- Let cool a bit then puree the whole lot adding boiled water to thin the consistency if required.
- Add the cooked rice, warm through and season to taste.
- Serve with some crisp, flavoured poppadoms.
- There are many other versions of Mulligatawny that use chicken, chickpeas and vegetables including, leek, celery, sweet potato etc.
If you find this Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.