Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala aaloo puri with dhaniya moongfali chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala aaloo puri with dhaniya moongfali chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala aaloo puri with dhaniya moongfali chutney recipe. You can have masala aaloo puri with dhaniya moongfali chutney using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala aaloo puri with dhaniya moongfali chutney:
- Prepare of Masala aaloo puri :.
- Get 2 of big size boiled potatoes.
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1/2 table spoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 table spoon of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of salt.
- You need 2 of table spoons refined oil.
- Provide of Dhaniya moongfali chutney :.
- Get 50 gm of coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of : fried moongfali.
- Use 2 of green chillis.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 3 leaves of curry leaves.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 table spoon of salt.
- Take 1 table spoon of Oil.
Steps to make Masala aaloo puri with dhaniya moongfali chutney:
- First of all take a bowl, put the wheat flour into then add all spices with chopped coriander leaves..
- Then this potatoes should be crushed or called kaddu kas carefully and add here..
- Then add oil and with the help of water make dough..
- Take a non stick deep kadhai, put two cups of refined oil, heat on the gas flame, then fried this masala aaloo puri..
- Then serve with chilled curd and dhaniya moongfali chutney..
- *Dhaniya moongfali chutney : First of all this coriander leaves is washed carefully and chopped nicely..
- Then take a mixture jar put this leaves, add garlic cloves and chilli, grind well..
- Then take a small pan put mustard seeds with oil..
- After heating add curry leaves, then use as a tadka in chutney add salt and lemon juice too and serve it..
If you find this Masala aaloo puri with dhaniya moongfali chutney recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.