Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork & Soy Milk Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork & Soy Milk Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork & soy milk miso soup recipe. You can have pork & soy milk miso soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork & Soy Milk Miso Soup:
- Take 100 grams of Pork Belly (or Bacon).
- Provide 200 ml of Boiled chick peas.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Zucchini (small).
- Use 2 of Potatoes (small).
- Use 300 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 1 tsp of White miso.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- Use 1 of Grounded Pepper.
Steps to make Pork & Soy Milk Miso Soup:
- (What to prepare the day before) Rub the pork belly with 1 teaspoon of salt (not listed), cover tightly with plastic wrap and leave in refrigerator. This will stay good for about 5 days if kept in the refrigerator. (Some people say it lasts longer but this is my estimated time.).
- Dice the pork belly, zucchini, and onions into 1.5 cm bite-sized cubes..
- Add the ingredients from Step 2, chick peas and water into a pot. Cook on medium heat. When it comes to boil, bring to very low heat and simmer. You can simmer it for as little as 30 minutes, but preferably for 1 to 2 hours..
- It should be good to go when it starts to thicken a little. Add soy milk and white miso just before you serve the soup. Sprinkle over some pepper before eating..
- Melt in some curry roux blocks into the leftover soup to change it up..
If you find this Pork & Soy Milk Miso Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.