Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect White beans curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect White beans curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White beans curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white beans curry recipe. You can cook white beans curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White beans curry:
- Provide 2 cups of preboiled white beans.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Use 2 of large tomatoes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mixed spices.
- Use 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of soysauce.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger- garlic paste.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Provide of Salt ti taste.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Use 1 of green capsicum.
Steps to make White beans curry:
- Fry the onions in some oil till almost brown. Add in the ginger-garlic paste and stir.
- Add in the tomatoes, stir and cover for a few seconds for them to stew.
- Add in the tomato paste, salt, soysauce, curry powder and mixed spices. Stir to mix well.
- Add in the green capsicum. Then finally add in the beans and stir well..
- Add in the water to your liking. Cover and allow them to simmer for 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy with rice.
If you find this White beans curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.