Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin and potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin and potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin and potato soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin and potato soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin and potato soup:
- Provide 1 1/2 of to 3/4 of orange pumpkin.
- Provide 3 medium of Potato's /also nice with sweet potato if you use this use it in with the pumpkin..
- Get 2 of Brown Onions.
- Take 6 of chicken stock cubes or 6 tsp of chic stock powder.
- Use 1 of sour cream.
- Provide 4 of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 of bread rolls or cob loaf.
- Get 1 of cold water to cover the pumpkin, brown onions, potato, and chic stock..
- Get 1 of black pepper/(salt if needed).
Steps to make Pumpkin and potato soup:
- Peel and cut up pumpkin,potato,and brown onion.
- Place the above ingredients into a stock pot or Dutch oven and add the chicken stock cubes or powder..
- Cover all the above ingredients with cold water and cook until pumpkin and potato are soft..
- When cooked remove from stove DON'T drain the liquid off. Now with a stick mixer blend until smooth..
- Now serve in bowls with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chopped up spring onion. Add salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Pumpkin and potato soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.