Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Russian-style Chilled Beetroot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Russian-style Chilled Beetroot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to russian-style chilled beetroot soup recipe. You can have russian-style chilled beetroot soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Russian-style Chilled Beetroot Soup:
- You need 1 small of tin ★Tinned beetroot.
- Use 1 medium of ★Onion.
- Take 1 small of clove ★Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of a rice bowl ★Cooked rice (cold rice is fine).
- You need 1 of to cover the ingredients in a pot ★Water.
- Take 2 of ★Consommé cubes.
- You need 400 ml of or more Milk.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper (to mix with milk).
Steps to make Russian-style Chilled Beetroot Soup:
- Put all ★ ingredients in a pot and cover with water. Put the pot over the heat. Add enough water to cover the ingredients while cooking..
- After bringing to boil, turn down the heat and continue to cook until the vegetables are tender. Skim off the scum, if you prefer. (I don't bother, because I think it gives flavour to the dish.).
- Add a generous amount of salt and pepper. Transfer the contents of the pot to a food processor and blitz until smooth..
- How beautiful this soup looks! To obtain a very smooth soup, blitz for at least 40 seconds..
- You could freeze the soup at this point. It'll be very handy for times when you have a sudden guest. Defrost and mix with milk to make a smooth soup..
- Stir in the milk and ladle into chilled dishes. Garnish with some greens. Because this soup has rice, enjoy the distinctive chewy texture. Delightful..
- Use any brand of tinned beetroot. You can find whole beetroot or sliced. Both have a beautiful colour..
If you find this Russian-style Chilled Beetroot Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.