Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala fried chicken recipe. You can cook kerala fried chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Fried Chicken:
- Provide 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pepper powder.
- Get 1 of small onion.
- You need 10-11 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of rice flour.
- You need as needed of Refined Oil to fry.
- Take 1/2 cup of curry leaves (optional).
- Take 2 of Add green chillies (optional).
Instructions to make Kerala Fried Chicken:
- Make a paste of the following ingredients in coconut oil, not water. Curry leaves are optional. Green chillies optional..
- Marinated the chicken in the paste and all the spices..
- Marinate for an hour at least..
- Add the rice flour and mix it well with the marinate..
- Fry the chicken in hot oil and serve!!!.
If you find this Kerala Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.