Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mix veg curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mix veg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg curry recipe. You can cook mix veg curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix veg curry:
- Take 1/4 cup of Green peas.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- Provide 1 of chopped potato.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- Provide 100 grams of Paneer cubes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of kitchen king masala or garam masala.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 3+2 tsp of Ghee+ oil.
- Provide For of gravy:-.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Use 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Use 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- Take 2-3 of cloves.
- Get 2 of small pieces cinnamon.
- Take 2 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 of big cardamom.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of oil.
Instructions to make Mix veg curry:
- In a pan boil enough water and cook all vegetables. (Green peas, carrot, potato, cauliflower).
- In other pan heat oil for gravy. Add cloves garlic, cinnamon pieces, green cardamom and big cardamom. Cook for a while.
- Add chopped onion and garlic cloves. Saute for sometimes. Add cashew nuts and chopped tomatoes. Saute till tomatoes turns soft..
- Let it cool down. Then grind in mixer grinder and make paste..
- In a pan heat ghee and oil. Add prepared gravy paste and chopped capsicum. Saute till oil seperates..
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, kitchen king masala and mix well..
- Add cooked vegetables, paneer cubes and enough water..
- Add salt, sugar and kasoori methi. Mix well. Cover with lid and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Adjust consistency..
- Delicious mix veg curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Mix veg curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.