Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry soup recipe. To make thai coconut curry soup you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Provide 1 of large package Turkey fillets.
- You need 2 (900 ml) of Chicken Broth.
- Take 2 cans (500 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Carrots.
- Provide 2 of Broccoli crowns.
- Prepare 2 of Red Peppers.
- Provide 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms.
- Use 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass.
- Provide 1 handful of Thai birdseye chiles.
- Use 4 of Green chiles.
- You need 2 of small Shallots.
- Get 1 of small bunch Cilantro leaves.
- You need 3-4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 1/2 jar of Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor).
- Provide 3 tablespoons of Hot curry powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil..
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot..
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: – Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms.
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot..
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot..
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through..
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes..
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked..
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.