Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Alloco( Fried Plantains) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alloco( Fried Plantains) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to alloco( fried plantains) recipe. You can cook alloco( fried plantains) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Alloco( Fried Plantains):
- Take 2 of Plantains.
- Take of tomato sauce.
- Use 4 large of Tomatoes.
- Provide 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 large of Onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Provide 1/4 large of Green pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Alloco( Fried Plantains):
- Wash your ripe plantain and cut the edges.
- Cut the plantains in half like in the pictures.
- With your knife, cut the plantain in small pieces. Minced a small piece of onion (You do not have to add the onion, it's optional. I just like to add it because I think it tastes better with the onion) and add a pinch of salt.
- Put you pan on HI on the stove and pour two cups of vegetables oil in the pan and wait 2-3 minutes for the oil to heat up..
- While waiting for the oil to heat. mix the tomatoes, the onion, the green pepper and the garlic in a mixer. Pour the mixture in a pot. Add the black pepper, salt and parsley. Put the pot on the stove on HI. Wait until all the water evaporate from the mixture and add 1 tablespoons of vegetables oil. wait 3 minutes to remove it from the stove.
- Add the plantain in the oil and wait for about 10-15 minutes until the plantain get that golden color.
- Remove the plantain for the oil and put them in a sieve and wait for about 3-5 minutes for the oil to flow and also allow the plantains to cool down a little bit..
- Serve with you tomato sauce. You can serve the dish with boiled eggs, fried fish, fried chicken or baked chicken. Voila! It's ready.
If you find this Alloco( Fried Plantains) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.