Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and sour asian soup recipe. To make hot and sour asian soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot and Sour Asian Soup:
- Take 1 of 14 ounce container of extra firm tofu cut into pieces.
- You need 1 of Half cup of sliced shitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Half cup of sliced oyster mushrooms.
- Get 1 of 8 ounce can of bamboo shoots.
- Take 2 cup of of bean sprouts.
- Get 1 of Quarter cup of corn starch.
- Get 1 tbsp of of cold water.
- Take 1 of container of Swanson brand hot and sour Asian infused chicken broth.
- Use 1 of Half of cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 2 of eggs slightly beaten.
Instructions to make Hot and Sour Asian Soup:
- First you want to mix the cornstarch and the cold water stirring until smooth set aside..
- Next combine the chicken broth bamboo shoots mushrooms and bean sprouts in a large stock pot. Add in the cornstarch mixture..
- Once the soup mixture has come to a slight boil, reduce heat to a simmer and add the tofu. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Next take your beaten egg an drop into the soup. Remove from heat let set 5 to 10 minutes and add your chopped green onions..
If you find this Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.