Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kerala style chicken biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala style chicken biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style chicken biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style chicken biryani recipe. You can have kerala style chicken biryani using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala style chicken biryani:
- Get 10 of leg pieces.
- Take 2 tsp of maida / all purpose flour.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Take 6-7 pods of Garlic or garlic powder 1 tsp.
- Provide 1 big piece of Ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of Khuskhus (poppy seeds).
- Provide 6-8 pieces of Cashews.
- You need as needed of Oil for onion frying.
- Use as needed of Oil for chicken frying.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Curd.
- Get 6 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Tej patta / bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 of Green cardmom.
- Take 1 piece of cinnamon.
- Provide 3 of star anise.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper corn.
- Take 3 cup of Rice.
- Use 2 of green chilli slit.
- Use 8 of onion chopped.
- Get 2 of tomato chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of Eastern biryani masala.
- Use 4 tbs of Ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh pudina.
- Take 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Provide as needed of Few curry leaves.
Steps to make Kerala style chicken biryani:
- First wash and clean chicken with 2 tbs of maida and salt 1 tsp to clean the chicken pieces and dip in the water with for 5 minutes this way blood smell will goes.wash it nicely.
- Add salt turmeric and give 1 whistle in pressure cooker. Do not throw stock it will use in cooking rice for double water. Means chicken stock. roast cashew and coriander seeds till colour change grind with coriander and curd make a paste..
- Now take a pan add oil and dry full masalas roast till aroma comes add onion saute till golden brown add green chilli and paste of garlic ginger and saute well now add tomatoes,cashew mix paste,red chilli powder and biryani masala saute till soft on the other side fry slightly chicken in oil so that why it can not break..
- Now add chicken in the onion tomato masala and saute well.on the other hand soak washed rice in water. Now strain the water..
- Now take big pan heat it and roast rice in pan till light to stirring spatula.using curry leaves and coriander leaves few. Add stock in rice 6 cup as rice is 3 cups(means double stock) add salt if need cook rice till water dries and soft..
- Now take heavy bottom pan add little ghee on the surface add one layer of chicken masala second layer of rice again chicken and rice till whole rice and chicken use garnish with fried onion,cashew and pudina,coriander leaves. Add little ghee on the sides and in center pour little ghee over it.close with lid And give dum on slow heat for 15 minutes. Serve hot with boiled egg,kerala Papad and tomato onion raita. And enjoy this delicious chicken biryani..
If you find this Kerala style chicken biryani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.