Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan recipe. You can cook tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Get 300 gr of Kangkung/water spinach (optional).
- Take 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 200 gr of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of tamarind.
- Use 1 of bayleaf.
- Use 1 cm of galangal.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 5 cups of water.
- You need of You can use other vegetables such as:.
- You need of Cabbage.
- You need of Chokos.
- Get of Wombok.
- Get of Snake bean.
Instructions to make Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Boil the water, chop onion and garlic, cut up all vegetables..
- Add chopped onion and garlics into boiling water, stir it. Add tamarind, bayleaf, and galangal. Sprinkle salt and sugar stir it..
- Put the vegetables in (the vegetables that needed to be cooked longer should be added first like carrot and snake bean)..
- Cover the pot until all the vegetables cooked well..
- Perfect to serve while its hot in winter or rainy weather. Also can be served with steamed rice, chili sauce, and garlic or prawn crackers..
If you find this Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.