Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. You can have instant pot vegan split pea soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Provide 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 2 of medium onions.
- Get 2 cups of baby carrots.
- Take 8 stalks of celery.
- Provide 2 of bay leafs.
- Take 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Provide To taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 lbs of dried green split peas.
- Take 8 cups of water.
Steps to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
If you find this Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.