Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my chunky chicken and veg soup meal. 😀 recipe. You can cook my chunky chicken and veg soup meal. 😀 using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀:
- You need 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Provide 3 cups of mixed veg frozen or fresh cut small.
- Provide Handful of green beans.
- Get 3 pints of water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chopped green chilli pepper.
- You need 2 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1 can of chunky chicken soup.
- Use 2 of veg stoc cubes sprinkle in.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 of a sweet bell pepper chopped.
- Take 1/4 of double cream.
- You need 2 tsp of cornstarch mixed in 3 tbls cold water.
Steps to make My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀:
- Just add every item to the pot except the double cream and cornflour mix.
- Close the lid and pressure cook for 1/2 hour. Saucepan 1 hour stirring occasionally..
- When its cooked take the cover off and let it cool while shredding the chicken with 2 forks..
- Chicken shredded.
- Add the cream and stir in.
- If you want it thicker add the cornflour.
- Heat up add some parsley on top and serve with Crusty bread to dip..
If you find this My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.