Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cabbage soup recipe. To make vegan cabbage soup you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Cabbage Soup:
- Provide 1 of red cabbage, chopped.
- Use 2 of onions, chopped.
- Take 5 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 package of mushrooms, your choice, chopped.
- Use 8-9 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1-2 tsp of thyme.
- Use 5-7 cups of water.
Instructions to make Vegan Cabbage Soup:
- This recipe makes a LOT of soup, if you are making the recipe as written dig out your BIG crockpot :).
- Peel, wash, chop, everything! It all goes in the crockpot at the same time. Turn to high and forget about it for the day. Well actually the smell of cooking cabbage prevents you from forgetting about it but other than the occasional completely useless stir you don't actually have to DO anything else until 6 to 8 hours later when you serve it..
If you find this Vegan Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.