Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to (not cream of) potato soup w/carrots, cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe. You can have (not cream of) potato soup w/carrots, cerleriac and fresh herbs using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs:
- Use 200 g of celery bulb.
- Provide 130 g of pealed onion.
- Prepare 40 g of carrot.
- You need 20 g of virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 kg of cubed potatoes.
- Get 10 g of herb salt.
- Get 5 g of finely chopped parsley.
- Provide pinch of oregano (dried is fine).
- You need 1 g of estragon (dried is fine).
- Take 200 g of diced/sliced carrots.
- Take 900 g of hot water (cold is fine).
- Take 1 tbs of veggie broth powder (optional and to add for taste).
- Prepare pinch of ground pepper.
Instructions to make (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs:
- With the help of a kitchen machine that can weigh and cook (e.g. thermomix=tmx) this recipe can be quickly made, but it's easy to follow should you be preparing everything manually and on stove (just more time consuming).
- Dice celeriac, one carrot, onion or in blender e.g. a tmx: 6sec speed5.
- Sautee mix in heated oil or tmx: add oil and program varoma 4:30min speed spoon.
- Add diced (rinsed, not necessarily pealed) carrots and (rinsed, half-pealed) potatoes to sauteed mix.
- Add herbs, salt and pepper and water.
- Now let come to a boil, stir and let simmer with lid on for about 10/15 minutes or till potatoes done. In tmx: 20min 100C reverse speed spoon (if you used cold water 25min).
- Length of time cooking potatoes will vary according to type you used and cube size which should depend on how big/small you like them best in a soup.
- Try and adjust salt/pepper to your taste.
- Serve with a bit of parsley and freshly ground pepper on top.
If you find this (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.