Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southwest Green Bean Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwest Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southwest green bean casserole recipe. You can cook southwest green bean casserole using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southwest Green Bean Casserole:
- Take of Green Bean Casserole.
- Use 1 can of industrial sized can cut green beans.
- Prepare 2 can of mild rotel.
- Provide 3 can of large cans of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 of jars of Prego Double Cheddar Cheese sauce.
- Use 1 large of bag of French Fried Onions.
- Use 2 clove of diced garlic.
- Take 1 large of red onion diced.
Instructions to make Southwest Green Bean Casserole:
- Mix all ingredients together except green beans and fried onions. Place green beans in casserole dishes. I use two. Pour mixture over green beans and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour at 375° top with fried onions and bake another 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Southwest Green Bean Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.