Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad recipe. You can cook vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- Provide 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- Take to taste of salt.
- You need 1 of carrot (grated).
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Use 1 small can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 small can of green peas.
- Take 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- Provide to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- Prepare 1 handful of black olives.
Instructions to make Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
If you find this Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.