Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cream of Mushroom Soup With Spinach-Methi Egg Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Mushroom Soup With Spinach-Methi Egg Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Mushroom Soup With Spinach-Methi Egg Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of mushroom soup with spinach-methi egg sandwich recipe. You can have cream of mushroom soup with spinach-methi egg sandwich using 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream of Mushroom Soup With Spinach-Methi Egg Sandwich:
- Prepare 200-250 grams of button mushrooms.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely chopped onions or one small to medium-sized onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of tejpatta (indian bay leaf).
- Use 1-2 pinches of ground nutmeg powder or grated nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 cup of milk whole or full fat – at room temperature.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of cream.
- Get 1 tablespoon of whole wheat flour (atta) or all purpose flour.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of chopped parsley or coriander leaves (dhania patta).
- You need As required of freshly crushed black pepper.
- Use As required of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of finely chopped parsley or coriander leaves.
- Prepare of For Sandwiches..For filling:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- Use 1 of large clove Garlic chopped finely.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sweet corn kernels or bhutte ke dane boiled.
- You need 1/2 cup of Spinach,.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Methi rinsed well and chopped.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of All purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk Cold/chilled.
- Use 2 of Eggs boiled.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of Cheese.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Black peppercorns Freshly crushed, to taste.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Red chilli flakes.
- Use 4 slices of Bread.
- You need As needed of Butter or butter spread,.
Steps to make Cream of Mushroom Soup With Spinach-Methi Egg Sandwich:
- Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan. add the bay leaf and saute till fragrant for about 2 to 3 seconds. add the finely chopped onions and garlic. saute till the onions soften and become translucent..
- Add the flour and saute for 3 to 4 minutes stirring often on a low to medium-low flame. the raw aroma of flour should go away. Add the sliced or chopped mushrooms and saute till the mushrooms start to release water. saute till all the water dries up and the mushrooms become a light golden, then add freshly crushed black pepper and mix well..
- Add water first followed by milk. stir well and season with salt. on a low to medium-low flame let the soup come to gentle simmer first. the mushroom soup would also begin to thicken. stir at intervals. simmer for about 4 to 5 minutes till the soup thickens more..
- Cool it and blend,then add the cream and chopped parsley. simmer mushroom soup or 1 to 2 minutes more stirring often. lastly, sprinkle ground nutmeg powder and stir. Switch off the flame and pour the soup in individual serving bowls..
- For filling of sandwiches…..Boil the corn in pressure cooker. Once cool to touch, separate the kernels. Or use canned corn kernels, do drain the liquid well. Also chop the garlic and spinach. Prepare rest of the ingredients for making filling..
- Heat the butter in a pan on medium heat. Once it is melted, add chopped garlic. Saute for a minute. Then add boiled corn kernels. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes. Then add chopped spinach,methi leaves. Mix and cook for couple of minutes, leaves will get wilted very soon. Then sprinkle all purpose flour. Cook with stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes..
- Now add chilled milk. so you won’t get any lumps of flour. Let the milk come to a boil and simmer till it gets thick. Do stir occasionally. The mixture should be really thick like paste, not runny Once it gets thick, add salt, pepper and red chilli flakes. Mix well..
- Mix in grated cheese and mashed boiled eggs. turn off the stove. Remove the mixture to a bowl, so it gets cool faster..
- Take sandwich bread slices. Spread the creamy mixture on one slice. Cover it with another slice of bread. Do same with next sandwich. Heat the grill pan on medium heat. You can use grill plate in you sandwich machine or grill machine. Alternately you can make on non stick pan (now low heat to get crispy bread) or sandwich toaster..
- Apply little butter spread on the top of the bread slice. Once the pan is hot, put the buttered side down. while cooking slightly press with spatula. While the bottom side is cooking, apply butter on this side of the slice as well. Flip it very carefully and grill the other side as well. Remove it to a plate and slice it using sharp knife..
- Serve the cream of mushroom soup steaming hot garnished with parsley or coriander with sandwich..
If you find this Cream of Mushroom Soup With Spinach-Methi Egg Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.