Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mandys cauliflower soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mandys cauliflower soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mandys cauliflower soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mandys cauliflower soup recipe. You can have mandys cauliflower soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mandys cauliflower soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 large of cauliflower.
- Get 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 3 stick of celery chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of mushrooms chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fresh nutmeg.
- Take 250 ml of milk.
- Provide 1 pints of hot vegtable stock.
- Get 1 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornstarch (optional).
- Provide 2 tbsp of cold water(optional).
Steps to make Mandys cauliflower soup:
- In a large pot add 2 tablespoons of oil, heat slightly, then add onions, celery, mushroom, garlic, bay leaves and mixed herbs. Saute for 5 minutes..
- Add cauliflower, nutmeg, hot stock and milk bring to a gentle boil, taking care it doesn't boil over and curdle, then simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Once cooked remove bay leaves and blend into a smooth soup (if u want it to be thicker add a paste of 2 tablespoons of water with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch add to the boiling soup and cook for 2-3 minutes), checking for seasoning add salt and pepper. If needed top with chopped parsley and serve with some crusty breadrolls. enjoy.
If you find this Mandys cauliflower soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.