Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy vegetable soup recipe. To make creamy vegetable soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy vegetable Soup:
- Get 500 ml of cold water.
- Provide 200 grams of mixed bell peppers chopped.
- Prepare 405 grams of celery washed & chopped.
- Get 95 grams of peeled & sliced carrots.
- Provide 90 grams of red onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of knorr veg stock cube.
- Use 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of ground chili powder.
- You need 1 dash of ground cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 200 ml of dunns river coconut milk stirred no lumps.
- Use 100 ml of dunns river coconut milk stirred no lumps.
Steps to make Creamy vegetable Soup:
- Add all the chopped veg to the slow cooker and mix it round..
- Add the water, black pepper, cumin, chili & sprinkle on the veg cube. Pour on the 200ml coconut milk, stir then pop lid on and slow cook for 30 minutes.
- When cooked, turn off the slow cooker & blend it all. Don't worry if coconut milk looks wrong or separated its ok & will blend fine. When all soup is smooth & thick & creamy add the 100 ml coconut milk & blend in again..
- Divide soup into 4 bowls & serve or cool, lid & pop in the fridge. Will last up to 4 days and is fine reheating..
If you find this Creamy vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.