Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect South Indian Style Vegetable Kurma Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian Style Vegetable Kurma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Style Vegetable Kurma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian style vegetable kurma curry recipe. You can cook south indian style vegetable kurma curry using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian Style Vegetable Kurma Curry:
- Get 2 of Big Ripe Tomatoes.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 10 of Whole Groundnut.
- Use 2 tbsp of shredded coconut.
- Use As required of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 bowl of Veggies.
- Take 1/2 cup of Potatoes diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ridge gourd chopped.
- Take 1/3 cup of Carrots diced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Capsicum chopped.
- Use of Other Ingredients.
- Take 2 Tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of big Red Onion Chopped fine.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 2-3 cups of water.
- Provide 1 pinch of hing.
- Prepare 2 tsp of malai.
Instructions to make South Indian Style Vegetable Kurma Curry:
- The paste: Grind the ginger tomato and onion Grind to a smooth puree. Set aside. Grind the groundnut and coconut with a little water to a smooth paste and set aside..
- In a wide sauce pan, heat the oil then add mustard seeds, hing, tomato purée. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the paste sauté for 4 minutes. and fry until little streaks of oil come out of the mixture..
- Now add cream to it and mix for a minute or until oil comes out..
- Now add garam masala, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well..
- Add all the veggies,coriander and water and mix well.and Cook for 20 minutes..
- Eat it with chapati or puri..
If you find this South Indian Style Vegetable Kurma Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.