Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup recipe. To make amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup:
- Get 1 quart of vegetable both.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of canellini beans.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of medium white onion diced.
- Take 1 of handful of baby carrots cut in circles.
- Get 1 of Idaho potato diced.
- Provide 3 of handfuls of chopped kale.
- Get 1 of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of splash of smoked paprika.
- Provide 2 of splashes of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of organic soy creamer.
- Get 3 of shakes red pepper flakes.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup:
- Add oil to a pot over med heat. Add onions and garlic till translucent then add carrots and potatoes. Cook for 15mins stir occasionally..
- Add vegetable stock, water and spices, let simmer for about 40 mins with the lid on..
- Add white beans and kale and let cook for another 20 mins. Add creamer and parsley at the last 5 mins..
If you find this Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.