Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mandys Christmas soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mandys Christmas soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mandys Christmas soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mandys christmas soup recipe. You can have mandys christmas soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mandys Christmas soup:
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Take 2 lb of turkey (i'm using leftovers from christmas).
- Use 2 lb of ham (using leftover from christmas dinner).
- Prepare 3 cubes of vegetable /or chicken stock/bullion.
- Prepare 3 large of carrots, peeled and chopped into chunks or slices.
- Take 2 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 stick of celery, washed and chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of each of fresh thyme, sage and parsley.
- Prepare 2 of dry bay leaves.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Use 100 grams of soften butter.
- You need 100 grams of plain flour.
- Use 5 pints of cold water.
- Get 2 cup of frozen peas.
Steps to make Mandys Christmas soup:
- Chop turkey, ham, carrots, onions, celery and fresh herbs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/426434-mandys-boiled-ham.
- In a large stock pot add 4 tablespoons of oil gently heat. Add chopped veg and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add fresh herbs and bay leaves saute for 2 minutes.
- Add stock cubes, turkey and ham. Cover with water and bring to a boil..
- In a small bowl blend butter and flour into a roux to thicken soup once veg is cooked to fork tender (10 minutes).
- Gradually add some for the roux and cook until u get the thickness u like. You may need more or less it's Ur choice. (keep stirring until the roux blends into soup).
- Add two cups of frozen peas, season with salt and pepper, cooking for a further 5 minutes then serve with some crusty brown soda bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354442-mandys-grandmothers-famous-irish-brown-soda-bread.
If you find this Mandys Christmas soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.