Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oh so corny soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oh so corny soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oh so corny soup recipe. You can cook oh so corny soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oh so corny soup:
- You need 1000 ml of cold water.
- You need 1 of knorr veg stock cube 5 cals.
- Prepare 321 grams of chopped red pepper 93 cals.
- Provide 85 grams of red onion chopped 35 cals.
- You need 213 grams of washed & chopped celery 21 cals.
- Provide 380 grams of frozen lidl green grocer sweetcorn 346 cals.
- Use 1 dash of black pepper.
- Take 1 dash of chilli powder.
- Take 1 dash of ground cumin.
Instructions to make Oh so corny soup:
- Add peppers, red onion, celery & sweet corn to slow cooker..
- Pour on water.
- Add crumbled stock cube, pepper, cumin & chilli & stir.
- Pop on lid & slow cook for 45-60 minutes, then stir & blend with hand mixer…
- Divide into 4 bowls, serve or cool, lid & pop in fridge. Lasts for about 4 days..
If you find this Oh so corny soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.