Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Goan Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan curry recipe. You can have goan curry using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Goan Curry:
- Prepare 4-5 of florets of cauliflower.
- Provide 1/2 piece of Potato.
- Provide 4-5 pieces of French beans.
- Prepare 1 pieces of Carrot.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 2 pc of Tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 piece of Green chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tamrind pulp.
- Use 1 tbsp of Coconut fresh.
- Use as needed of curry leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
Instructions to make Goan Curry:
- Boil potato french beans cauliflower and carrot..
- Heat oil in a pan crackle mustard seeds Curry leaves and grated onion saute till it dry. Add ginger garlic paste saute properly and add chopped chilli and tomato puree Mix properly..
- Now add 1/2water and coconut milk stir well. Now add salt cumin coriander powder turmeric powder and tamrind pulp mix well. Mix all boil veggies and fresh grated coconut in curry cook for 5min. Garnish with grated coconut and coriander. Serve hot with rice or paratha. Tasty Goan curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Goan Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.