Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cucumber soup with yogurt, raisins and walnut (Aab- dogh khiar) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cucumber soup with yogurt, raisins and walnut (Aab- dogh khiar) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cucumber soup with yogurt, raisins and walnut (Aab- dogh khiar) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cucumber soup with yogurt, raisins and walnut (aab- dogh khiar) recipe. You can have cucumber soup with yogurt, raisins and walnut (aab- dogh khiar) using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cucumber soup with yogurt, raisins and walnut (Aab- dogh khiar):
- Provide 300 gr of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
- Get 3-4 of crushed walnut.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 4-5 of stems of dill.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbs of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rose petal powder.
- Take of salt and pepper (black or red).
- Take 1 tsp of lemon jucie (Optional).
- Get pieces of your favorite bread.
- Take 300 ml of cold water (it depends on how you prefer your soup : thick or thin).
Steps to make Cucumber soup with yogurt, raisins and walnut (Aab- dogh khiar):
- Place yogurt in a big bowl.Add water,.
- Olive oil.
- Salt, pepper and rose petal powder to yogurt. Whisk it very well..
- Then, grate garlic into the bowl..
- Cut cucumber into small pieces (no need to especial technique, simply cut it)..
- Add raisins, crushed walnuts and dill..
- Place ingredients into the blender and blend the mixture..
- Serve it with your favorite bread and dip in your soup. Enjoy it..
If you find this Cucumber soup with yogurt, raisins and walnut (Aab- dogh khiar) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.