Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats soup (vegan) recipe. To cook oats soup (vegan) you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare OATS SOUP (VEGAN):
- Prepare 2 of Coconut ( finely chopped flush) ..
- Get 30 grams of Oats.
- Get 30 grams of Yellow mung dal pressured cooked upto 3 whistle ..
- Take 500 ml of veg stock or 1 veg stock cube or plain water.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cuminie seeds.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Pressed Ginger..
- Take 1 pinch of Turmuric powder..
- Use 1 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper powder..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lime water..
- Get 50 ml of fresh thick coconut milk..
- Get 50 ml of second coconut milk..
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil..
- You need 1 of SALT to TASTE..
Instructions to make OATS SOUP (VEGAN):
- Heat oil and saute chopped garlic, cumine seeds, and grated ginger for a min on a low flame..
- Add tender coconut flush, and turmaric powder and stir it for 30 sec..
- Add veg stock and pepper powder when it boils, add oats and let it simmer for 5 mins Stirring it often on the medium flame..
- Add the pressure cooked yellow mung dal ans salt. Allow it to boil for 3 mins more..
- Add the thick Coconut milk and Let it boil for 2 to 3 mins. On low flame..
- Remove from the flame and sprinkle lime juice on the top and keep it Covered for 5 mins. So that it gets thick..
- Serve it hot or cold with chilly vineger ( optional) ,white pepper powder, and salt seperately before homely meals..
- you can even try this soup without adding Coconut milk ( with veg stock alone.)..
If you find this OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.