Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Roast Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Roast Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala roast chicken recipe. To make kerala roast chicken you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala Roast Chicken:
- You need 2 of Onions Sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Use 10 of Shallots.
- Get leaves of Curry.
- Get 1 of tomato diced.
- Provide 6 of Garlic Cloves.
- Take Half of thumb size Ginger.
- Take 2 of deseeded green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Kerala Roast Chicken:
- Grind the shallots,garlic,ginger to a semi paste consistency.
- Marinate the chicken with 1tsp of chilli powder, a pinch of turmeric, 1tbsp of vinegar/lime juice, salt to taste. Set aside for half an hour and shallow fry the same..
- Heat a kadai with coconut oil. Add the green chillies and curry leaves and sautee until fragrant. Add the sliced onions and saute until browned(not burnt). Add the shallot paste and sautee till the raw smell goes. Add the tomato and cook until mushy..
- Add all the Masalas, make sure the heat isn't much or else the mix will burn. Saute the mix till oil separates..
- Add in the fried chicken and mix well with the base masala. Add hot water and cook for another 7-10 mins on low heat. Make sure the water is minimal. Add in coconut milk at this stage and roast on high for about two mins constantly sauteeing it..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Goes well with rice,idlies,appam etc.
If you find this Kerala Roast Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.