Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Soup with nothing in it (Vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soup with nothing in it (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soup with nothing in it (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soup with nothing in it (vegan) recipe. To cook soup with nothing in it (vegan) you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soup with nothing in it (Vegan):
- Prepare 12 each of potatoes.
- Take 4 large of carrots.
- Prepare 1 each of onion.
- Prepare 4 of celery ribs.
- Prepare 8 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh or dried parsley.
- Provide 2 packages of beafy broth, vegetable broth, or braggs liquid aminos to taste.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of poultry rub and can also use in addition for more flavor a blend of basil, marjoram, savory, thyme, garlic salt.
Steps to make Soup with nothing in it (Vegan):
- Wash and chop all vegetables.
- Put all ingredients in large pot or pressure cooker(cooks faster).
- Cook until tender.
- Transfer cooked vegetables to blender little by little, releasing steam from the top, so the hot soup doesn't splash you and blend until creamy, then put blended soup in another pot.
- Repeat above step until all soup has been blended.
- Serve in bowls. Top with french fried onions, sprouts or topping of your choice. Also good with nutrela or TVP, veggie protein chunks..
If you find this Soup with nothing in it (Vegan) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.