Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Twisted Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Twisted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Twisted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to twisted tomato soup recipe. You can have twisted tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Twisted Tomato Soup:
- Get 100 grams of aldi national trust potatoes ,or equiv to 74cals.
- You need 100 grams of asda british carrots, or equiv to 31 cals.
- Prepare 100 grams of red onion, 36 cals.
- Use 10 ml of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 400 ml of water ( cold ).
- Use 12 grams of tesco everyday value clear honey, or equiv to 39 cals.
- Prepare 800 grams of (2 tins/cans) asda smart price tomatoes, equiv to 74 cals per tin.
- Prepare 1 of ahh bisto reduced salt beef stock cube, or equiv to 7 cals.
- You need 200 grams of aldi fresh celery, or equiv to 10 cals per 100g.
- Provide 1 tsp of asda garlic powder, or equiv to 9 cals.
Instructions to make Twisted Tomato Soup:
- Add tomatoes to middle screen omiiting the juice. Plunge down till all tomatoes are added then add the beef stock melt, oil & garlic.
- The juice should be 400 ml. I popped onto scale & added the honey. Then add this to the soup maker. Add the cold water & plunge down again..
- Peel & dice the potato or use a food processor then add to the middle screen. Switch on the soup maker & press soup..
- Peel & cut small the rest of the veg or use a food processor & when there is space keep adding to the centre screen of the soup maker..
- When all the food is plunged to the bottom, wash up & make a brew while the soup finishes. Should take about 30 minutes..
- When the soup is done divide into 4 bowl. Approximately 360 mls per bowl. Serve straight away or cool, lid & fridge for up to 4 days..👍.
If you find this Twisted Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.