Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to irmgards cream of leek & potato soup recipe. To make irmgards cream of leek & potato soup you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup:
- Prepare 358 grams of leeks chopped.
- Use 86 grams of white onion peeled & chopped.
- Get 311 grams of potatoes peeled and cubed.
- Take 900 ml of Cold water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1 of veg stock cube I used knorr.
- Take 4 tbsp of coconut milk or single cream I used coconut milk.
Instructions to make Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup:
- Add veg to medium pan. I used an 8 in 1.
- Add water, crumble veg stock cube on, sprinkle garlic powder and add cider vinegar & stir.
- Pop lid on and put on medium heat for 30-45 minutes until veg cooked. I used 140°.
- Take off heat let cool for few minutes then carefully blend smooth with stick blender. Add coconut milk or cream and stir in. ( I forgot to add mine so did it after dividing).
- Divide into bowls & serve or cool, lid and keep I the fridge. Upto 4 days. I got 1308 grams.
- Enjoy 😲.
If you find this Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.