Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicago Baked Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicago Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicago Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicago baked beans recipe. You can cook chicago baked beans using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicago Baked Beans:
- You need 4-16 oz of Van Camps Pork and Beans.
- Provide 1 lb of bacon cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper chopped 1/2 inch squares.
- Get 1 of green pepper chopped 1/2 inch square.
- You need 1 of onion chopped 1/2 inch squares.
- You need 8 of Vienna hot dogs 1/2 inch slices.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Provide 2 Tbs of Valentina Mexican Salsa Picante Hot Sauce.
Instructions to make Chicago Baked Beans:
- Drain beans in strainer but don't rinse. Add beans, ketchup, brown sugar, and hot sauce to crockpot..
- In a large nonstick skillet brown bacon and set aside. Just leave enough grease in the pan to brown hot dogs on medium-low heat for 5 minutes and take out hot dogs add to crockpot..
- Next, add onions to the pans and cook for 3 minutes then add pepper to the pan with the onions and cook for another 5 minutes..
- To finish it off add hot dogs and crumbled bacon. Mix all the ingredients together. Cook on high for 2 hours. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Chicago Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.