Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Puff rice upma in tart with phudina pani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Puff rice upma in tart with phudina pani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puff rice upma in tart with phudina pani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puff rice upma in tart with phudina pani recipe. To cook puff rice upma in tart with phudina pani you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Puff rice upma in tart with phudina pani:
- Use of For stuffing:.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Puff rice.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped 1 tb spoon.
- Get 1 of Tomato chopped 1 tb spoon.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- You need As needed of Curry leaves.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Red chilli.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Cumin powder 1/2 tb spoon.
- Take 5-6 pieces of stuffed Gunda/cordia boiled(besan masala stuff).
- You need of For phudina pani.
- Take 1 cup of Phudina.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Coriander.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Pani puri masala 2 tb spoon.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 3-4 pieces of Green chilli.
Instructions to make Puff rice upma in tart with phudina pani:
- First make a stuffing by in hot pan add curry leaves,onion and tomato and saute it..
- Take puff rice bowl add water and soaked in water untill puff rice will be soft (aprox 3 to 4 mnt) And take aside.
- Now add all msala in Onion and tomato and mix it well than add soaked puff rice and mix well..
- Now in one bowl add gram flour,garlic paste,turmeric,red chilli paste,salt and oil mix well and than stuff in cordia and steam it..
- Add stuff cordia in puff rice upma..
- Now make a phudina water,take mixture jar add phudina,Coriander,green chilli,panipuri masala and lemon juice and grind it and make a paste. Than add water and make phudina pani..
- Now assembling,take tart add upma and serve with phudina water..
If you find this Puff rice upma in tart with phudina pani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.