Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to alaca soup (vegan) recipe. To cook alaca soup (vegan) you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Alaca Soup (Vegan):
- You need 1 cup of chickpeas.
- Use 1 cup of green lentil.
- You need 2 cups of bulgur wheat (course).
- Provide 1.5 of white onions.
- Use 1 bunch of Swiss Chard.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of red paprika peppers.
- Use 6 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of pomegranate molasses or 1 lemon.
- Provide of Dried ground mint.
- Use of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Get of Crushed Red Pepper.
Instructions to make Alaca Soup (Vegan):
- Pressure cook the chickpeas for 30 min in 10 cups of water.
- Mix in lentils, bulgur and tomato paste, stir and bring the heat to low.
- Cut the onions as circles and add in with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Cook for 25 min..
- In a frying pan, sautee the chards in olive oil together with dried mint for 5 min.
- Add the sauteed chards and pomegranate molasses or lemon into the soup and cook for 10 more min on low heat..
- Serve with toast bread in a deep bowl.
If you find this Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.