Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bonfire Night Toffee Apples recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bonfire Night Toffee Apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bonfire Night Toffee Apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bonfire night toffee apples recipe. You can have bonfire night toffee apples using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bonfire Night Toffee Apples:
- Get 200 mls of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 200 g of dark chocolate.
- You need 30 g of ground, toasted hazelnuts.
- Take 8 of fun size apples.
- Prepare 8 of lolly sticks.
Steps to make Bonfire Night Toffee Apples:
- Maple Toffee Apples: Boil the maple syrup in a heavy based saucepan (ceramic is best) for 10 minutes, until the syrup is reduced and really sticky..
- Skewer each apple on a stick by inserting the stick directly through the core from the top of the apple. Dip an apple in the toffee, coating evenly. Then hold the apple up and slowly twirl it to allow the toffee to cool in an even coating. Once the toffee has started to cool, place the apple, stick side up on a sheet of baking paper (shiny side facing up). Repeat until you have 4 apples covered in toffee..
- Dark Chocolate and Toasted Hazelnut Apples: Melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a bowl placed over a pan of boiling water. When the chocolate is melted and runny, dip a skewered apple into the chocolate and twirl it so that the whole apple is covered..
- Sprinkle the apple with toasted hazelnuts and place it on the sheet of baking paper, lolly stick facing up. Repeat for the remaining apples..
- Eat them all!.
If you find this Bonfire Night Toffee Apples recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.