Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. To make vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Use 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Take 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- Take 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Take 2 cans of black beans.
- Provide 1 can of great northern beans.
- Get 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- Get 1 package of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- Get 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Take 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- Get 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Instructions to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.