Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Allu Ghobi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Allu Ghobi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Allu Ghobi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to allu ghobi recipe. To cook allu ghobi you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Allu Ghobi:
- Get of Potatoes halfkg.
- Get of Coli flower (phul ghobi)halfkg.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of Bhuna masala.
- Use of Turmeric powder halftsp.
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes halftsp.
- Get 2 of Onions.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes.
- Use 2 of Green chillies.
- Get of Curry leaves 4 to 5.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ggpaste.
Instructions to make Allu Ghobi:
- Add oil in a pan then add chopped onion, cumin and curry leaves then let the onions golden brown.
- Then add ggpaste and half up water now add chopped tomatoes and potatoes then cover until tomatoes mashed.
- Now add all spices mention above salt chopped green chillies and then chopped (small piece) of coli flower and mix then cover the pan and let it cook on medium flame until both potatoes and coli flower tenderize… Then garnish corriender and serve…
If you find this Allu Ghobi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.