Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect baked mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to baked mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mashed potatoes recipe. To cook baked mashed potatoes you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook baked mashed potatoes:
- Provide 1/2 lb of fontina cheese grated.
- Provide 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 3 stick of of margarine.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 3 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 can of evaporated milk.
- Get 1/2 lb of white sharp cheddar cheese grated.
- You need 5 lb of potatoes peeled washed and boiled.
Steps to make baked mashed potatoes:
- preheat oven to375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- boil potatoes add stick of margarine evaporated milk make the mashed potatoes.
- melt 2 stick of margarine mix with olive oil and breadcrumbs put breadcrumbs mixture in bottom of a baking pan 9×13.
- gently spread potatoes over the breadcrumbs.
- in a sauce pan heat evaporated milk put all the cheese into the milk melt the cheese mix water and cornstarch together add to cheese sauce to thicken.
- pour over top of potatoes and bake for 45 minutes.
If you find this baked mashed potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.