Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. To make easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo you only need 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Provide 1/2 head of broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems.
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- Take 100 g of asparagus.
- Get 1-2 of carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk).
- Use 300 g of Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton.
- Take 1 of Celery stick.
- Provide 1 of small leek.
- You need 3-4 of Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions.
- Provide 3-4 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1.5 L of Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables).
- You need 2 of Bayleaf.
- Take 2-3 of kaffir lime leaf.
- Take 200 g of – 300g Fresh spinach.
- You need of For spices / garnish.
- Get 2-3 of Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Use 1 tbs of Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks.
- Get 1 tbs of Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sweet basil.
- Use 1 tbs of oregano.
- You need 1 tbs of thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mint.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chives (optional).
- Use of Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube.
- Use to taste of salt & pepper.
- Get of Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak).
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available).
Steps to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables..
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables – carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen..
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley..
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking..
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts – should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini..
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature..
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency..
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal..
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up).
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.