Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Burger & Gravy w/ Taters recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burger & Gravy w/ Taters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burger & Gravy w/ Taters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to burger & gravy w/ taters recipe. To make burger & gravy w/ taters you need 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Burger & Gravy w/ Taters:
- Provide 1 lb of 80/20 ground beef.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/4 C of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1 T of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 envelope of dried soup mix.
- Use 2 lb of Idaho potatoes; peeled & cubed.
- Use 12 of chives; minced.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1/4 C of sour cream.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt & freshly cracked black pepper.
- Use 1/4 C of heavy cream.
- Take 2 sticks of butter; cubed & cold.
- Use 32 oz of beef gravy.
Instructions to make Burger & Gravy w/ Taters:
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Cover potatoes and garlic with enough water to cover by 1 inch. Add a very large pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife. Drain. Return to the pot. Cook on high heat for 30 seconds while shaking pot to remove excess moisture..
- While potatoes are hot, add butter, heavy cream, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Use an electric hand mixer to puree..
- Combine all ingredients from ground beef to dried soup mix together in a large mixing bowl. Add a large pinch of salt and pepper..
- Combine quickly with a light hand..
- Heat jar of gravy slowly in a medium sized saucepot..
- Form 2 patties into smooth balls..
- Heat a medium-large sized cast iron skillet with 3 T butter. A griddle works best for burgers, but a regular saute pan works well..
- Place each burger on the skillet and lightly press down to form the patty..
- Cook until first side is seared and flip, about 3 minutes..
- Add 2T butter to the pan when you flip..
- Cook 1 minute, and transfer to oven. Cook until desired doneness..
- Garnish with chives.
- Variations; Parsley, rosemary, thyme, oregano, celery seed, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, cubed cheddar cheese, parmesean, romano, gruyere, beef stock, demi glace, roasted garlic, roasted bell peppers, port wine reduction, paprika, shallots, habanero, bacon, corn, asparagus, celery root, turnips, rutabaga, sweet potato, carrot puree.
If you find this Burger & Gravy w/ Taters recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.