Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew recipe. To cook chicken stew you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Stew:
- Provide 4 of Chicken Thighs.
- You need 1/4 of onion Chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Provide 1 of Chicken stock cube.
- Use 2 of carrots Sliced.
- Prepare half of Green Beans chopped in.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of mild curry powder.
- Use 1 Tbs of tomato paste.
- Take 1 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mrs Balls Chutney.
- You need 1 Tbs of Brown onion Soup.
- Use 200 ml of warm water.
- You need 100 ml of cold water.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Stew:
- Fry onions, garlic and chicken for about 3 minutes stirring continuously add curry powder and vegetables.
- Dilute the stock cube in the warm water, add the remaining spices amd herbs and pour the stock in the pot and let it simmer for about 15 minutes..
- Add Tomato paste ans d Chutney and let it simmer for about another 10 minutes. Mix the cold water and the powdered soup together and pour it into the pot. Let it simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes and serve..
If you find this Chicken Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.