Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy seafood doria in 10 minutes recipe. To cook easy seafood doria in 10 minutes you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes:
- Provide 1 small of Onion.
- Prepare 20 grams of Bacon (or char siu pork).
- Take 1 bag of Frozen mixed seafood.
- Provide 400 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- Provide 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as required Melting cheese.
- Get 225 grams of Cold cooked rice.
- You need 1 of as required Fresh panko (optional).
Instructions to make Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes:
- Slice the onion thinly. Cut the bacon into small pieces. Spread the rice evenly on a gratin dish..
- Heat some vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan and sauté the onion until tender. Add the frozen seafood mix and continue to sauté. The frozen seafood mix doesn't have to be thawed completely at this point..
- Add the milk, flour, butter, and soup stock cubes (break roughly beforehand). Stir well. Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes until thickened..
- The sauce should be thickened like this. Season with salt and pepper and pour the sauce over the rice in the gratin dish. Top with plenty of melting cheese and fresh panko (optional). Bake in an oven preheated to 200˚C for 5-10 minutes until golden brown on top..
If you find this Easy Seafood Doria in 10 Minutes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.