Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Wonton Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wonton Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wonton soup recipe. You can have wonton soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wonton Soup:
- Use 1 pack of pre made square wonton wrappers.
- Get 200 gr of baby bok choi, halved, put into boiling water for 30 seconds, drained, set aside.
- Get 2 ltr of chicken broth.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 4 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- Provide 1 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need of For the fillings:.
- Get 200 gr of ground chicken/pork.
- Use 100 gr of shrimp, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 3 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
Instructions to make Wonton Soup:
- In a big bowl, add all ingredients for the fillings. Mix well..
- Use your fingers, wet the edges of wonton wrapper with water. Place half a tablespoon of filling in the center of wonton wrapper. Fold wonton in half diagonally to create a triangle. Seal the edges. Fold the two corners in on each other, glue them with water, and press to seal. Do the same thing to the rest of wonton wrappers..
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil. Add garlic, salt, and white pepper powder. Add in wontons and cook for more or less 10 minutes. Add sesame oil. Mix well..
- Serve into bowls and garnish with baby bok choi and green onions. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Wonton Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.