Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My Lamb Stew Soup Off the Bone 😊 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Lamb Stew Soup Off the Bone 😊 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lamb Stew Soup Off the Bone 😊 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my lamb stew soup off the bone 😊 recipe. You can cook my lamb stew soup off the bone 😊 using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Lamb Stew Soup Off the Bone 😊:
- Get 1 kg of Lamb ends, neck, Ribs etc.
- Use 4 of medium Carrots.
- Get 2 of medium Onions.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh or frozen Rosemary. i get it fresh and freeze what i dont use.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic crushed.
- Take 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Provide 1/4 cup of passata or Tomato juice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Sage.
- You need 400 grams of New Potatoes washed not peeled, cut the larger ones in half.
- Provide 1 handful of sweet peppers cut small, you can use frozen.
- You need 1/2 cup of Garden peas frozen.
- Use 4 tsp of heaped with Cornflour / Starch.
- Use 4 tbsp of cold Water.
Steps to make My Lamb Stew Soup Off the Bone 😊:
- Cut the fat off the Lamb bones.
- Then add them to a large pan of boiling water as much water to cover the lamb ribs and ends. Add the salt and lemon juice, and boil then simmer with a lid on for 1/2 hour then remove lid and let it simmer away for the next 1/2 hour..
- While the lamb is cooking, peel and cut the carrots into small pieces. Leave for later.
- Cut up the onions, and fry in oil. When opaque add the rosemary cut up small..
- Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute. Then add the wine turn hi and boil fast for 5 minutes..
- Add the passata and stir bring to the boil then add the boiling water stir in..
- Add the dried sage and stir in, turn off and put it aside for later..
- Check the boiling lamb near the end of the hour simmering, if the meat starts to come off the bone its ready. If not, leave for a further 15 minutes.
- Wash and cut potatoes and leave with the carrots.
- Cut up the peppers and just add them to the cooling onion and tomato in the pan and stir in and leave..
- When the meat is tender and falling off the bone, remove the bones using tongs as it's hot. And pick what meat you can off and put it back into the saucepan with the rest. There should not be any bones in the the lamb water. If you leave the bones in any longer, they will start to brittle and break off..
- Throw all the bones away and add the tomato mix, carrots and potatoes, peas bring it all to the boil turn down and simmer for 20-30 minutes..
- Near the end of the cooking mix the cornflour/starch with the cold water and mix add it to the stew. Stir and it will become a little thicker. Add another 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper mix and let it simmer for 10 mins..
- Serve hot with salt and pepper to taste and some lovely crusty bread. 😁.
If you find this My Lamb Stew Soup Off the Bone 😊 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.