Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Misua Noodles Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Misua Noodles Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg misua noodles soup recipe. To make egg misua noodles soup you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Misua Noodles Soup:
- Use 150 gr of misua noodles.
- You need 150 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Use 100 gr of baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- Take 1 of carrot, julienned.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Take 1 of lt chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally cut.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Egg Misua Noodles Soup:
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Egg Misua Noodles Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.