Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) recipe. You can cook cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Take bunch of Broccoli Florets.
- Use bunch of Carrot chips.
- Take large of handful cauliflower.
- You need 1 packages of snow peas.
- Take 1 packages of Sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- Use 2 cup of Daiya Cheddar cheese shreds (vegan, lactose free).
- Use 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- Get 5 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Take 2 medium of Handful Spinach Leaves (Powdered).
- Take of Greek seasoning.
- You need of basil.
- Get of Parsley.
- You need large of Handful soy flavor bacon bits.
- Take 2 tbsp of EarthBalance vegan butter.
- Prepare 2 of bags Uncle Bens Natural Whole Grain Boil in Bag Brown Rice.
Steps to make Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out).
- Cut up the broccoli florets, cauliflower, carrot chips, snow peas, and sugar snap peas into small pieces. Set Aside for now…
- In blender, blend Tofu with vegetable broth and RealLemon Juice. Set aside..
- In crockpot add the cut up vegetables (from step 2), blended tofu (from step 3), Greek Seasoning, basil, parsley, soy flavor bacon bits, earthbalance butter, dried spinach leaves (crush them to a powder first.), and Daiya cheddar cheese shreds..
- Cook in crockpot for 4 to 5 hours..
- Boil up rice. Remove from baggies and slowly stir into crockpot. Do this when soup is almost done..
If you find this Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.